Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Snack

Go down

Midnight Snack Empty Midnight Snack

Post by Cheshire Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:49 pm

It was late. It seemed to Sayuri that even the nightowls were asleep judging by how quiet the common room was. It honestly felt like she was the only person in the whole building. Which was probably why she wasn’t being as quiet as she could be.

Her bare feet tapped a beat against the linoleum flooring, while Sayuri sang under her breath as she waited for the toaster to pop out her waffles. “~gazing at clouds passing by, I’d recall my heart abandoned by the passing seasons~” Her tail began to swish back and forth along to the poppy beat that beat in her ears. “~my heart, my heart, my heart, my heart~” Her smart phone sat on the counter illuminating the otherwise dark kitchen. There were no pockets in her pjs to store her phone and she needed the light anyways.

The toaster popped and Sayuri’s singing devolved into humming as she prepared her snack in the dim light. When Sayuri finished she had her waffle-sardine-mayo sandwich.
Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snack Empty Re: Midnight Snack

Post by Kyekyske Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:31 pm

The misty state of dream left Hideo as quickly as delicious, sweet waffle left toaster with a rather distinct, cacophonous ring of metal springs.  He sat up from his place on the small couch, sitting upright and letting the book he'd fallen asleep with slide from his chest to his lap, the shirt wrinkled from the vagaries of falling asleep in the common room.  Blinking off-time, right, then left, head swiveled right to left in some state of confusion before the young man realized that what was an unfamiliar room in the very dim light was actually his common.  He turned to place his feet on the carpet, his glasses catching the glint from the light source across the room, where the kitchen area was.  "Hn?" he sounded, bringing a hand up to rub his cheek as what seemed like a tail swung into his vision, then into full view the slightly illuminated form of one of his classmates, Sayuri.  That's when he put his abrupt awakening together, there as she spread something on her toaster-treats.

He stood, grasping the book and setting it on a side table, and moved over to the kitchen counter.  His nose caught the scent of something he wouldn't have expected from a waffle spread.  He assumed butter, peanut butter, or maybe jam, but this... was familiar, slightly tangy, but unexpected.  "... is that mayonnaise?" came his incredulous voice, seeming equal parts fascinated and disgusted.
Kyekyske
Kyekyske

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:09 pm

Sayuri’s heart stuttered at sound of movement behind her. With a soft shake of her head her earbuds popped free, falling from her ears to bang lightly against the counter. She peeked over her shoulder, Kinoki Hideo, one of her new classmates was standing in the entrance of the kitchen. It was almost hard to tell without her glasses and the faint like, but he looked completely out of it, though he was clearly trying to put himself together. It was sort of cute, which was the last thing Sayuri was expecting from him (or at least, her assumptions about him). It gave Sayuri ideas.

Was it worth giving up some of her sandwich to prank him? Or was it better to establish herself as someone who ate weird foods so no one would go after her food in the future? Sayuri quickly decided on the later. Maybe it was the glasses, but Hideo came off as just the right combination of petty and intelligent to make pranking him more trouble than it was worth. Plus, she bet his reactions wouldn’t be funny at all.

“And sardines.” Sayuri clarified with absolutely no shame.

She turned to fully face him, holding up her monstrosity up to see before taking a bite, hoping for an amusing reaction from her classmate. It would be a good first step to seeing if he was gonna be fun to mess with or not.
Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyekyske Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:38 pm

There was something about a girl with feline features that gave every boy reason to pause and take heed of her. Unfortunately, what came forth from the girl was not at all what he might have expected, though the sudden rush of oversalted fish in his nostrils confirmed exactly what she'd stated. From profile to face, and now her hideous sandwich of mismatched ingredients was in full view. The cute, fuzzy-eared female seemed almost proud as she purposefully held up the snack, and he immediately turned his head to the side slightly, as though to begin shaking his head 'no'. Unfortunately, her slightly fanged teeth sinking into the golden-toasted waffle, the mayo squeezing out slightly, little tails and heads poking in various places... it was like a train wreck. He couldn't look away at all, especially since her expression seemed almost mischievous. His groggy senses couldn't help but take in every detail of the scene, the chewing, the tail swishing, the eyes glinting, and purse his lips in horror.

"Ugh, how can you stand that?" he asked, wincing slightly. "I mean, I get the fish thing, I guess, with the feline attributes, but..." he continued, gesturing without words. It was too much.
Kyekyske
Kyekyske

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:15 pm

Sayuri was surprised, and she enjoyed being surprised. It wasn’t the most animated reaction. But he looked properly horrified and wasn’t that fun? And Sayuri saw no reason to hide the fact that she was enjoying every bit. She swallowed her bite seeming to have no problem with flavors or texture.“I forgot to get cream cheese. But this subs alright.” She said as if that was any explanation, “Probably should have added some mustard.” She took another bite.

She jumped up and then she was displaced a bit higher, able to plop herself on the counter before she fell back down to the ground.  While she had been at first content to make her sandwich and then go back to her room, now that she had someone to torment, talk to, she was happy enough to keep the conversation going.
Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyekyske Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:30 pm

Of course, one of his intelligence couldn't help but know he was being purposefully provoked into reaction. He knew that if he disliked such provocation, the best he could do was not react, and thus would not be messed with. However, he was also a teenaged boy, and attention from a pretty girl with a theme often fetishized in media would come at a price. The price in this instance was his sufficiently surprised, horrified, perhaps sometimes angry reaction - and despite his knowledge that it was nothing but fun for her, he couldn't help himself. He didn't want to suppress his reactions, because then she wouldn't be interested. He wasn't sure how he was going to traverse the realm of interest to infatuation, but he also wasn't completely conscious of any such desire. All he knew was that she'd added two more incongruous ingredients that luckily did not make it into the depraved mixture that she even then held in her hands, popping onto the counter with a little display of Quirk.

"That sounds absolutely hideous. Is that standard fare where you're from?" he asked, moving to stand in front of her and lean against the opposite counter. It was obvious from even the outside that he was rubbing his tongue against the roof of his mouth, as one might when trying to rid themselves of a terrible flavor.
Kyekyske
Kyekyske

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:29 pm

Sayuri snickered, nose scrunching up, fangs exposed slightly at the obviously disgusted face he was making. It was cute, he was cute. “Where I’m from?” She repeated raising an eyebrow. “I’m just from up north. And my dad spreads this sardine spread on everything. One time my mom bit into his peanut butter and sardine spread-” Sayuri snickered, the look of utter betrayal on her mother’s face was still something that was funny to her even years later. “you should have seen her face. So I guess I got it from him. But even I wouldn’t put it with peanut butter.” She said with a certain amount of self righteous that was frankly undeserved given the monstrosity she was munching on.

“Are you a local oooor?” She asked, changing the topic to him, if only so that he could talk while she took another bite.
Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyekyske Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:51 am

The revelation of her relatively local status left him raising eyebrows in mock surprise, as he sprung his own joke.  "Oh, you're actually from Earth?" Hideo asked, letting his own teeth flash slightly.  No fun if he didn't poke back at least a little.  He shook his head, not in response to her question but at the idea of fish and peanut butter together in almost any capacity, let alone as a spread.  "My parents actually live fairly close, yeah.  I had the option to stay home, but... well, since they were opening dorms this year, I wanted the full experience," he finally replied, making another minor cringe at her next bite.  "Is your dad also...?" he asked, his finger making a little circle in the air as though to highlight her feline features.  He had to admit, he was curious.  He was technically a mutant-type, they just couldn't see his particular mutation - so when he saw others, he wondered about their particular trials. Also, if her father wasn't sufficiently feline, enjoying anything close to what she had put together was simply criminal. Where would one even buy that?
Kyekyske
Kyekyske

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:48 pm

Sayuri’s head tilted at the jap and she gave a sly smile, not seeming to mind the return fire, “Oooh so I’m out of this world eh?” She parried, her sly smile turning into a full out grin, before leaning back on one hand (her other hand still holding monstrosity) to respond to his question. “Hmm, what makes you say that? I got my features from my mom,” Sayuri waited a few beats, her feline eyes glinting as she waited for a properly horrified or disgusted reaction to the idea that anyone could have her father’s taste buds and not be part cat. A smile twitched onto her face, “Nah just kidding.” She revealed before taking another bite.
Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyekyske Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:33 am

Unfortunately, even his quick mind couldn't capitalize on the potential for flirting fast enough for it to be smooth, so he let it pass.  Still, he was slightly proud of himself for the small back and forth, and it lifted his confidence as she went into her next play, feigning confusion at his question.  His mouth opened slightly, one eye narrowing a bit while the other's eyebrow raised.  He honestly didn't want to believe it, but the possibility that someone just... ate that... overrode his normal thought process, and so some mixture of confusion and disgust instead set in before she dropped the punchline.  He sighed, shaking his head and smiling at himself, feeling a bit chagrined at having been gotten so easily.  It must be the lateness of the hour.  "Well, at least you know your lunch is always safe," he stated, shrugging.  "But even then, I can't imagine wanting to kiss you after..." Hideo began, but then realized what he was saying and gave a soft laugh, pink highlighting his cheeks.  He suddenly yawned.  "Gosh, it's late."
Kyekyske
Kyekyske

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:26 am

Sayuri grinned. Hideo made a play that was a bit too bold, or that he regretted. The first mistake was letting it show on his face. He made a play at deflection and if Sayuri were nicer she might have let him, “I’ll keep that in mind~” She singsonged, before taking the last big bite of her monstrous sandwich, fully aware of the mixed signals she was sending. She pushed herself off the counter but instead of landing next to it, she displaced herself, landing instead in the entrance to the kitchen. She gave an impish salute.

“You might wanna be careful, falling asleep in the common room.” She warned him playfully, having just put together his super sleepy state and why he had his book on him when wandering around the common area at night (plus he hadn’t even gotten himself food), as she walked more out into the common area, “You’d make an easy target for a prank.” She turned around, folding her arms behind back and giving him her most catish grin of the night.
Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyekyske Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Embarrassed as he was, it could have gone worse.  Hideo couldn't help the warmth in his cheeks, but he could at least keep himself from being awkward the rest of the night.  Her movement into the doorway left him readjusting a bit, pushing off from where he was leaning on the counter and following the tail as she slipped into the common.  Her warning was meant to tease, though he wondered if there was a deeper meaning.  Obviously, after such a warning, he was inviting her to prank him if he fell asleep out there after this.  Was he being invited to further interaction?  "True," he replied, revealing a smile at Sayuri's posture and her own feline smile.  "Maybe you could help protect me?  You seem a trustworthy sort," he jested, shrugging in the very dim light.
Kyekyske
Kyekyske

Back to top Go down

Post by Evatm Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:05 pm

From the dark, the sound of fire suddenly made its appearance. Accompanied by two bright blue eyes glowing within the shadow. Julia walked towards the pair, earplugs in-ear and music blasting loud. 'Outside World' the title of one of her favorite songs, she had been jamming on it for the past couple of hours since she couldn't fall asleep as easily as she had hoped to. Well, if it wasn't for her rumbling belly she'd have stayed in bed. The half Japanese wore a white shirt from her father, way too big for her size, so big in fact that it covered her skirt - which felt comfy. Other then that she came with pink socks attached to her feet, she was in quite a wholesome mood!

As she left the shadows with the fire still burning from the palms of her hand she noticed - a small girl and a tall slender boy. Julia's bright glowing blue-violet eyes scanned them both momentarily as she halted in front of them. If she used any more power of her quirk her eyes would probably flare up so much that it would illuminate the entire room for the trio. Her facial expression quickly turned into a bored one. "Couple?" she asked with a dry monotone as she snuck her right hand into the large pocket of her shirt. Thumb pressed on the volume down button of her cellphone. Now she could hear what they were saying.
Evatm
Evatm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:07 pm

Sayuri was in the process of answering when Julia interrupted them. "Well I am a hero-" Sayuri tilted her head back to look at Julia behind her. The eye thing was a little disconcerting but Sayuri was used to getting years of her life scared off of her from her dad's glowing eyes. She startled a little, her tail jerking in alarm, before she registered that it was just Julia. "Ah, heya Igorek! Couple of students who can't sleep." She winked in time with her pun, "You in the same boat?" She asked rhetorically, since it was a little obvious. She looked cute in her pjs, Sayuri thought as she dragged her golden eyes down Julia's frame. Sayuri's outfit was more haphazard, a pair of black polka-dot sleep shorts and an old teeshirt that was on its last legs and had been regulated to sleep-only wear (it had a unicorn-cat on it shooting a rainbow from its horn and it was the coolest thing in the world to 12 year old Sayuri, current Sayuri still liked it, though less sincerely).
Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsuki Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:34 pm

Need fueling her motion, the soft shuffling steps that drew her further and further from the warmth of her bed barely noticeable over the conversation and motion of other life.  The thirst was unbearable, a desperate whine slipping past her lips as Satsuki rounded the corner into the commons.  Where the other girl's night clothing were studies in cute, feminine, and modernity her personal attire was a simple blue striped button-up over a white cotton shirt and matching pants.  Her feet were covered in white socks, the only protection from the cold floor.  It had been a part of the new clothing she had bought in preparation to living on campus.  It would be too embarrassing for the other, more mature, heroes in training to see her in her true nightgowns.  She'd have died for shame, a corpse in lace and technicolor ponies.  Pausing for a long moment, squinting into the dim light without her glasses, she determined that these others were no actual threat but her classmates.  "Water."  She mumbled softly, an explanation as she swayed slightly in a dozy haze, though her nose twitched slightly.  Why the heck did it smell like fish?
Satsuki
Satsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyekyske Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:05 pm

With the abrupt draw of two more students, Hideo silently scolded himself for having not been a bit quieter. Luckily, Sayuri braved the question of their being a couple, because he wasn't sure what the right answer would have been. Certainly it would be too bold to affirm, and if he'd denied it, she might have taken offense. The other two girls had similar features, though Satsuki was the more properly Japanese of the two, with Julia being a mix. At least they were all properly attired for sleep; he'd fallen unconscious on the couch still in his uniform shirt and slacks. The teen moved so that the others could be properly brought into the little circle of social activity, though he suspected that the braided girl likely only wanted the kitchen and a swallow of water before trudging back to bed. Honestly, he should probably be going to bed, himself, but it occurred to him that this was a special Flag. Three girls up at night? While the odds were that any number of students up would be mostly girls, he couldn't help but think that this had a branching path. His living arrangement did seem a lot like a dating sim.

"Actually this one," he began, gesturing to the cat-like female, "woke me up while making a horrendous midnight snack. I'm not having that much trouble sleeping, but I figured I'd pause and talk a bit." He adjusted his weight slightly, feeling the carpet underneath his sock-clad toes. "Didn't mean to wake anyone else up..."
Kyekyske
Kyekyske

Back to top Go down

Post by Evatm Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:32 am

"You didn't." Julia quickly responded "I was hungry" she added, hopefully answering the question of the night couple. With a snap of her finger, the fire she had brewed dissipated. Unlike the hallway, the commons room had enough space and lighting to see through without the aid of her quirk. Her eyes, in turn, lost their bright glow, reverting back to their usual blueish purple form. Julia turned to face Satsuki with a somewhat worried expression before grabbing the hand of the sleepy girl. "Come, we'll get you some water.." she suggested with a soft more hushed voice. The outlander faced the couple once more with a face that clearly had written 'you guys are coming' she didn't want anything weird to happen in the commons - they had their dorm rooms for that, weirdos. "At least he gets to do it with a cute catgirl...I guess. Wonder how that goes."

"Lead the way...also...why does it smell like fish and waffle in here...you guys didn't do it in the kitchen right...?" they got her hint, or so she supposed. That weird mixture of smells was quickly killing her appetite though.

(ooc: forgot to mention that the flames Julia creates have a distinct sound when used, <- Julia's quirk activation sounds like this, I can't describe it so hope this helps c: )
Evatm
Evatm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:06 pm

Was... was this girl insinuating that Sayuri slept with Hideo, a classmate she barely knew, in the publically used kitchen (with their dorms right there) and that sex smelled like fish and waffles? Although for all Sayuri knew it did, though it had never really showed up in any smut stories she read on the internet. Although the smell of fish and waffles wasn't exactly sexy so even if sex did smell like fish and waffles, you probably would omit that fact in your smut scenes since it would hardly help the mood.

And it was on that thought that Sayuri finally managed to pull herself free from her thoughts. This was ridiculous and the whole situation was ridiculous, but like in a boring way? Sayuri saw this conversation going one of two ways, either Julia would continue to harass and insinuate that there was a relationship when there wasn't one or Julia would give Sayuri a hard time about she used the kitchen (which Sayuri refused to feel bad about).

"Have fun with that," Sayuri whispered to Hideo before dipping. She turned on her heel so she could see the hallway about to displace herself and max her exit. This too much drama aimed at her.

Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsuki Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:13 pm

A warm hand fitted into place within her own as the brightness of the fires dissipated to a more comfortable glow.  Her eyes still remained squinched, it was hard to see without glasses, but there was a certain relief with the dimmer artificial lighting.  Conversation flowed around her, a torrent of words that her sleepy mind couldn't respond to in time.  She just wanted a cup of water.  Shuffling slightly to adjust her balance she looked down at the hand being held by the odd, but seemingly kind, foreigner.  

“Nobody woke me up.  I forgot to get a cup of water.”
 Satsuki offered to the young man after a moment, her brain spooling up enough to begin to work a little for conversation.  The scent of sweetness and fish had dissipated into the background for her nose, fish was a common enough meal in japan.  She, herself, had some for breakfast most mornings with her rice and natto.  Taking a moment she sniffed the air again, trying to decide what was particularly wrong.  

“I think... it's just salted fish, not *those* kinds of smells.  It's a bit early... late?... for breakfast but...  Do you dislike fish?”  Sleepy eyes lifted, one shutting so she could focus slightly better on Julia.  “Roasted fish is a very common meal here, especially in the morning.  After a good night's rest protein is especially important for the body.”

She dropped her gaze to the floor as Sayuri turned to leave.  “I already set up delivery for smoked mackerel in the mornings this week.  I'll be sure to eat away from the commons...”
Satsuki
Satsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyekyske Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:08 pm

The implication of their use of the kitchen for something other than its intended purpose seemed to be turning Sayuri sour. He supposed he couldn't blame her - he was embarrassed by the possible implication, especially since he'd accidentally flirted in the first place. Still, it left him feeling a little helplessly upset that she'd been run off so quickly. He gave a little sigh in her wake, gesturing a wordless wave as the other two slipped into the kitchen, presumably to find Satsuki the water she seemed to need. While both the other girls had assured him that he had not awakened them, he resolved to be a bit more mindful of his volume in general. Once again, he placed himself in the entrance to the kitchen, figuring it polite to stay a moment - and less likely to fuel Julia's strange theory about he and the nekomimi than if he'd also tried to slip away. "How are you guys liking your rooms?" he ventured, an easy enough question.
Kyekyske
Kyekyske

Back to top Go down

Post by Evatm Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:31 pm

"I do dislike fish a little bit...just the smell." Julia admitted with a sigh from under her breath. It seemed like the couple were going to continue whatever they were doing elsewhere. The first days in U.A. were off to a great start, it didn't look or feel any different from just a regular university. The fire girl grabbed a glass from one of the closets and opened the fridge. Eyes soon spied a bottle of cold water. "Ah there!" it was then that the familiar voice of Hideo re-emerged with a question of his own. "They're surprisingly comfortable" she answered while passing along the cup of water to Satsuki. "here..drink up." she spoke to the sleepy girl in that soft tender voice again. She couldn't tell why but for some reason she felt like she cared a lot about making Sayuri feel as comfortable as possible.

Julia turned and leaned against the fridge. She tucked the right half of her hair behind her ear as she stared Hideo down from toe to top, he was pretty tall now that she had a good look at him "how's yours?" the firestarter was, in all honesty, an introvert so conversations were things she'd rather avoid. But with her being in a new environment she wanted to try to not be pushed into the bullied zone again. A conversation could go a long way she figured.
Evatm
Evatm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsuki Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:49 pm

Nodding, the healer resolved to make sure to take her more fishy meals away from the main areas. She'd not stop eating them for course, it was far too important for her own health, but she could make sure not to bother others with it. Satsuki wrapped her hands around the glass, not upset about the way this foreigner seemed to want to care for her but a bit perplexed. They were near the same age, after all. Still, it was nice. It helped this place feel a bit more like home in a way.

"Thanks..." She mumbled, lifting the cup to her lips and beginning the process of draining it. As the other two spoke on the quality of rooms she drank, and drank, and drank. Pulling her mouth from the now empty glass with a small, sharp inhalation Satsuki closed her eyes and smiled. She felt better, enjoying the sensation of cold blossoming across the inside of her belly. "The rooms are nice, one can tell that the staff here care about the comfort of us. Everything seems to be of good make."
Satsuki
Satsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyekyske Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Satsuki seemed to be trying to drain the moisture from the world as she lifted the container of water and drained it one long gulp at a time.  She made it seem so refreshing that his own mouth felt a little cottony, even as he nodded and replied, "It's not exactly what I have at home, but it is really pretty nice."  Hideo slid into the now slightly crowded kitchen, brushing past the pair of girls to get his own cup and begin filling it from the sink.  He had done it without thinking, but somewhere in the middle of his water gathering he realized that he did actually need to touch Satsuki to slide past, and now, after the fact, he flushed slightly.  She's soft, he thought to himself, but then shook the thought away.  It felt a bit like perhaps he was being creepy.  He didn't want that.  "It is strange to wake up to an unfamiliar ceiling, though.  It'll take some getting used to."  With that, he sipped his water a bit, leaning against the counter.
Kyekyske
Kyekyske

Back to top Go down

Post by Evatm Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:28 am

"I agree." Julia said as she gave herself some space by walking opposite from the other two. Basically swapping positions with Hideo. She walked towards the entrance before turning on the balls of her feet to face Hideo and Satsuki again. Back against the wall, "Say, I have a question...why do you guys wanna be heroes?" the question might have come out of the blue but she didn't really care too much about dorm talk and was actually really curious why others wanted to be heroes. She could already guess there answer though. 'I wanna be like X or Y hero and do Z and A' it was typically all the same, for everyone except for herself.

Her reason was more selfish.
Evatm
Evatm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsuki Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:16 am

Walking over to the small sink, Satsuki picked up the container fo liquid soap and allowed a single drop to fall onto the glass. With gentle fingers, she began to work the cleanser around the mouth of the glass before briefly turning on the water to cause it to foam up. "My brother..." She began, the tips of her ears pinking slightly. It was a bit embarrassing, honestly, to talk about him. She wasn't ashamed of his disability and loved him more than anything, but this was usually met with the same sort of tone no matter who she talked to. As though Minoru was some incapable lesser to be pitied. "He's a detective, one of the bravest people I've ever met. He works... so very hard every day and many nights. So hard that he makes himself sick. He goes to work and risks his life almost every day trying to make our city safer, and he does it all without... without even... having a quirk. So if I, who has a quirk that can help people - help other heroes - do nothing... If I got just a normal job, or only found a husband and started a family without ever doing my part... That would be so very shameful. I want to be the kind of person that onii-san can look at and be proud of - to know that I am also doing my best to help. I want him to be able to have the same admiration for me that I do for him."

Seeming to realize that she had spoken on too long she turned and began to wash the used cup in earnest, her cheeks darkening to match the tips of her ears.
Satsuki
Satsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum