Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day Greetings!

Go down

First Day Greetings! Empty First Day Greetings!

Post by Hypersonic Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:01 pm

One could say that Lily was practically vibrating with excitement, no pun intended. She was only a year three teacher, but she was one of the ones chosen to help greet and orient the newcomers. She could hardly wait to meet the new students and see who was ready to take the challenge of being at U.A. She was waiting in the auditorium hall with all the other teachers, some who were going to help her task in heading their testing and some who weren't. They were usually introduced to every teacher nonetheless. She was talking to one of the mathematics teachers, Dr. Hije Makamura, and was almost visibly shaking at high speeds with her excitement.

"They should be here soon! I can hardly wait. This is my first year testing them, you know. To see all that new talent come through and show off their stuff... they get better every year, I swear it!"

Dr. Makamura smiled an old and wise smile. He had done this many times and was one of the older staff. He had been mentoring Lily over the past year or so as she settled into her own as a new teacher at U.A. She hoped to be like him someday, with a Ph.D. and doing hero work and teaching all at the same time. It was a dream come true for her.

"They do, they do. The more we learn, the more they get to start with and build upon themselves. Each generation spawns new and exciting opportunities for our world. I'm glad you get to be apart of this, Lily."

"I am too, sir," she said, beaming brightly. She turned to the door, a hopeful look on her face, waiting for the new students to enter any minute. They were being guided to the introduction by other teachers, and soon would be able to meet every staff at the U.A. who they would hopefully work with over the next few years.
Hypersonic
Hypersonic

Back to top Go down

First Day Greetings! Empty Re: First Day Greetings!

Post by Evatm Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:22 pm

The door slowly opened revealing the form of a single individual. Her right hand in its pocket, lowering the volume of her music as she entered the auditorium. The first person Julia saw was a seemingly kind looking lady "they're the most dangerous." she thought, recalling the events of her youth. The nicest looking ones were never nice. Regardless, she took off her earplugs and bowed quietly at first. When she stood once more her mouth opened "Julia Igorek. A pleasure to meet you, miss." blue/purple eyes turned towards Dr. Makamure before bowing down to him as well. Even though the outlander had lived her entire life in Japan she was still awfully bad at greeting in a formal eastern way.

The devil, a title bestowed upon her for just activating her quirk (which was silly.) looked around only to notice that NO ONE of the students were around yet. "Oh man this is awkward." she couldn't help but let out a nervous grin. No matter how hard she tried to suppress it, it just made her face look really really weird. Like retardedly weird, she had to cut this conversation short and regain her composure! "I-I...where should I sit?" she asked with a soft pink tint around her cheeks. "Smooth moves Julia."
Evatm
Evatm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Poltergeist Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:16 pm

In the room, the lights began to flicker. One might think that it was an electrical problem at first, but the strangeness doesn't end there. Seats suddenly move on their own in a pathway from the door towards the teachers. Once reaching the teachers, it seems as though it quieted down a bit. Then, with a loud bang, one by one the windows are opened. With a gust of wind, a stack of papers goes flying into the air and into the classroom to scatter among the seats. A red whiteboard marker then begins floating. It uncaps itself, and writes on the board "!O⅃⅃ƎH" backwards, as if mirrored. A smiley face is then added right beside it, with a creepy wide smile. The marker caps itself, then goes flying toward the back of the room over Julia's shoulder.
The Poltergeist
The Poltergeist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Sayuri pulled open the door to the auditorium. The wind blew back her already messy hair as the windows to the room slammed opened. Sayuri took no notice of it, not even seeming to pause as she walked into the room. With an awkward nod to Julia who Sayuri had seen unpacking in the dorms but hadn't had a chance to say hello to. She took a seat in a chair that was slightly shaking with ghostly energy.
Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Madoka Gloria Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:41 pm

"Heck yeah!" The sound of her exclamation could be heard moments before the sound of a door crashing into a wall. Madoka's leg lowered as the door she had kicked open clicked. The mechanism that held it open snapped in place, luckily enough, and kept the door from swinging back to hit the girl. Her eyes widened as she looked around the new environment she would find herself in more often than not in the coming years. The people looked nice, if not a little skewed in the gender ratios. Whipping out her phone the sound of jingling filled the air. All kinds of good luck charms dangled from multiple keychains attached to the device. She began to take rapid, snapping pictures of everyone that was currently in the room as well as the room itself.

"This place is like, really super." She said after a particularly egregious selfie. Finding herself more drawn to the teachers than the students (they were at least talking), Madoka bowed when she came close. "Yo, hiya, hello!" She began, followed by an unnaturally crisp snap of her free hand. "Madoka Gloria, lucky to be here!"
Madoka Gloria
Madoka Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypersonic Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:33 pm

As soon as the door opened, Lily snapped to attention, putting her hands behind her back and turning to face the emerging students. She smiled widely at the first to enter, a shy looking girl who greeted her warmly. Lily bowed slightly in return. "Hello Julia! It's so nice to meet you. Welcome to U.A.!" If Julia or any of the other students who would come in looked close enough, Lily might even appear to be blurry around the edges from her excitement and vibrating so quickly. Over the next few minutes, more students came filing in and greeting. Lily couldn't help but jump with a slight surprise when the strange phenomenon in the room started to occur, and then laugh and clap at the same time when the hello was written on the board. "Well, hello to you too." She would greet the quiet girl who walked in as well as the girl who introduced her as Madoka and seemed to be vibrating with near the same energy as Lily.

When all the students had filed in and settled themselves, Lily would call for their attention. As soon as it was quiet, she would open her arms to them and give a wide grin. "Welcome all of you to U.A.! It's so exciting that you are here right now. First off, congratulations on passing your entrance exams and being admitted to our school. That in itself is no small feat, and you should be proud of yourselves. That being said, the next few years that you are here are going to challenge you in ways you could never even imagine. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it, and I believe in all of you to take on this challenge. If you emerge from the other side, know that U.A. will prepare you to be the best heroes you can be."

Dr. Makamura gave her a warm smile and an encouraging nod when she took a break and glanced at him. The rush was like nothing she had ever felt. She turned back to the kids. "With that being said, we are going to waste no time on getting you all started. But first, I'm a big believer in cooperation. Knowing your fellow heroes have your back is one of the foundations of being a strong hero. While you are going to compete, it's important to know that when times are critical teamwork can save you. So, we'll start with an icebreaker!" She clapped happily and looked around the room. She settled her eyes on Julia and pointed to her.

"Julia! Why don't you start? Tell us your name, where your from, what your Quirk is, and something fun about yourself!"
Hypersonic
Hypersonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Evatm Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:24 am

From the visible vibration coming off her teacher to the slamming of doors and flying of objects. Julia internally sighed and began to relax. She had already forgotten. This wasn't an ordinary school. This was a school full of people that possessed a quirk. Julia would need to get used to these kinds of events. Everyone went to take a seat and after that 'spooky' display Julia wouldn't want more herself. She just hoped he/she/it wouldn't prank and move the chair from under her. She'd burn it if it even tried.

Quickly the young blond teacher began with a small speech followed by pointing at Julia. The Russian girl's blue/purple eyes widened in surprise for a brief moment before relaxing again. She stood up with a single thought. Why ask for my name when you just said it... "My name is Julia Igorek. I'm from..." she hesitated a bit, where exactly was she from? It was kinda complicated. "Well. I'm born in Belgium but my parents are from Japan and Russia. So I'm kinda from all three...I think." without giving people the thought to think about that weird explanation she hastily moved on. "My quirk is called Adolla Burst. Flames from hell itself." she wondered why it had such a weird name but apparently it was because her flames had something special that others did not. Right hand lifted into the air before the sound of a shockwave erupted from it - eyes began to glow very brightly as hot orange flames engulfed her hand completely. "I love music."

Once more the sound of a sound barrier-breaking erupted from her hand and then the flames were gone. Her eyes dimmed as well and the Russian girl sat down once more.
Evatm
Evatm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum